Beyond Yourself – Stewarding Your Influence
As you progress through the Stages of Faith, the Beyond Yourself collection is an excellent choice for furthering your spiritual growth. We recommend you start with Your Pathways, then the Spirit’s Fruit series, and then Christ Habits before jumping into Beyond Yourself.
Beyond Yourself challenges you with this question: Do you really own anything?
We complain that people are wasting our time, we are possessive of our money, and we get angry when circumstances upset our lives. But those things are not really ours at all; they are God’s.
Beyond Yourself teaches you to be a good steward of the things God graciously gives to you. This perspective of being a steward rather than an owner provides relief from the anxiety that a controlling attitude brings, and it enables you to use your resources more effectively and meaningfully. At the end of our lives, what will matter most will be to hear God tell us, “Well done, good and faithful servant!” (Matt. 25:21).
There are five books in this collection, and we suggest you use them in the following order:
- Big Rocks First: Stewarding the Time God Entrusts
- Dollars and Sense: Stewarding the Goods God Entrusts
- Handle with Care: Stewarding the Life God Entrusts
- Circles of Influence: Stewarding Your World
- Thriving: Stewarding Unexpected Change
As a Participant, you will:
- Receive, in concise and practical means, ideas regarding life stewardship
- Gain a fuller understanding of what you uniquely bring to the situations God calls you to steward, allowing you to experience the satisfaction and joy that comes as you provide godly stewardship
- Begin to experience recovery from past poor stewardship decisions
- Build a plan for growth as a wise steward
“Scripture teaches that everything belongs to God. Ultimately, nothing really belongs to us. He created this world and everything in it. He made it. He gave it, and He can take it away.” From Handle With Care (pg. 4)
Look InsideBeyond Yourself – Big Rocks First – sample
Big Rocks First: Stewarding the Time God Entrusts$9.95 Add to cart
Circles of Influence: Stewarding Your World$9.95 Add to cart
Dollars and Sense: Stewarding the Goods God Entrusts$9.95 Add to cart
Handle with Care: Stewarding the Life God Entrusts$9.95 Add to cart
Thriving: Stewarding Unexpected Change$9.95 Add to cart