Where to start with our small group studies
One of the questions we hear a lot is where to start with our small group studies. To answer that question, we’re starting up a series of blog posts to give you a peek inside each of our study collections! If you want to dive in, the best place to get started right away is with Your Pathways: Strong Connection with God.
The core idea behind this study is that the most meaningful way that one person relates to God may be very different from the way another feels closest to or best communicates with their Maker. What works for one person may not work for another. That is the beauty of our diversity and the majesty of our God.As a participant in this study, you will:
- Become more aware of the unique features of your pathways as a first step to experiencing life change, even if in an elementary way.
- Begin to understand the pathways and how they impact your life.
- Grow closer to God your Creator by gaining greater understanding of your personal primary pathways.
- Develop discernment into your primary pathways.
- Gain insight into how to use your pathways to deepen your love for God.
The single most important and powerful body of information a leader possess is self-awareness. Please take this study seriously. Do it for you.
Dr. Reggie McNeal, Missional Specialist, author of The Present Future
Look InsideYour Pathways – sample
Once you’ve completed Your Pathways, next up we recommend jumping into the Spirit’s Fruit collection. Come back next week to learn more!